Jan 22, 2013

let the cold days keep coming

Ahhhh I gotta do this post quickly before it hits 12am D:




It's been quite [really] cold recently, and this was my OOTD for last Wednesday. I wore my thick plaid shirt with a beige tank underneath and my black skinnies, along with my circle scarf and jacket.






So it was my day off today and I just went to the mall and did my homework. I found these cute pair of heels at Winners, they were both $39.99. The first pair which are Ann Marino sz 6, are these cute patent heels with two bow straps; so adorable. And the second pair are Madden Girl sz 6 1/2, are again patent with oxford like design on them with adjustable straps. Both were so cute but I didn't buy any of them :( the first pair of heels were a bit too low for me and the second pair was too big.

Lol 3 mins till the next day.

Okay well apparently tomorrow's going to be freezing... literally. Ughh hope I survive the week (Y)

take care, and layer up! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments <3
thanks for visiting, come again :]