Jul 5, 2012

what's left to do [heavy pics post]




So this post is mainly pictures since I'm probably going to rant on and on about random things, but I'm going to include captions for them (Y). Also I apologize for the super long hiatus since my last post but I hope these pictures will make up for it :]

OOTD's:


(heading to a friend's place)


(@ Payless trying on white wedges)


(heading out)

(haha I was @ Lowe's)

(going for church)

 

(Canada Day)

 
(Love these, thanks Yve ^^)

(my most worn shoes of the summer)

FOOOOOD:








SEWING THINGS:

 
(I finally got a serger!!)


 
(Testing out the serger)



(Before; XL Men's Tommy Hilfiger t-shirt)


(After :D )



(Gathered at the waist w/ unfinished neckline and armholes)


 (made from the bottom half of  a super long dress)


(elasticized waist)


(elasticized waist polka dot skirt)


(In the process of making this smaller; XL 'free hugs' shirt)
 

Randoms:


 (yay Sega Genesis is up and running again)


(me and my scarf again; woo Sega)





(Canada Day fireworks ^^)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments <3
thanks for visiting, come again :]