Feb 15, 2012

what a week









A compilation of pictures from the week so far.. including the weekend. I had a midterm on Monday and I was freaking out during the weekend, but it went well, or so I hope so. It's funny cause before this, I didn't really know what a midterm was and this was my first. And of course yesterday was Valentine's Day.. as you can tell by my outfit post above. I was initially going to wear red but I was looking all over my closet for my lace shirt [above] and finally found it, decided to wear that instead (Y) and my red bow headband :P Mmm I've been working a lot of sketches and my dress design for this semester, which I absolutely love and I hope it turns out well. We actually have to make it out of real fabric, and when I say real I mean not the material the school gives us, which is muslin. So I'm want to do it in a sheer/ chiffon-ish material that has a floral print on it. Haha my friend pointed out that she has very long legs.. and yeah she does but she fits into the 9 heads foundation, and the dress will be a little bit above knee length :D Well next week is reading week or some may call it study week for those in Uni, while us college students get it the week after.. well not sure if it applies to all colleges. Gonna be a fun day tomorrow, we're dyeing fabrics woo.

anyway I've got a crapload of homework and projects due next week and the week after my reading week... :( wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments <3
thanks for visiting, come again :]