May 27, 2011

blegh!



-I think this is the most I've cried this year.....-

Hmm went to the mall with Jaclyne. We spent a while in H&M lol I usually don't try on clothes in that store but why not? Plus I really like their clothes..

scratch that,
I like the store as a whole, the bags, clothes, accessories etc.

but I don't think I have anything in my closet from H&M.. *gasp* Haha the above pictures are me in the changing room for H&M, tried on a shirt that was a Large cause there were no other smaller sizes and I didn't like the other colour [tan-ish/brown] What attracted me were bows and the scoop neck :P and I like the look of baggy or loose-fitting clothes, and it didn't look too bad on me. Next is the jersey knit skirt, I liked the print.. orange ^^ anyways it was a small but still too big for me... I have a small waist lol I'd probably need a belt for the skirt but they don't let you try on belts in the changing room. I didn't end up getting any of them though, I would've probably gotten the shirt though. 

Too much work for this week, no sleep for me... and I really got to get my priorities straight

I want to make a list of things to do for the summer :D I should start writing it soon aha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments <3
thanks for visiting, come again :]