Mar 24, 2011

Petite Fashion Challenge # 6




“Dress Up Your Basics”

Jeans and a tee is a classic outfit starter. Depending on what you layer over this basic pairing, you can change style and feel of the entire look. This is your chance to show your personality and your creativity.

For this challenge, start off with a jeans and tee basic look (it can be any style or color) and dress it up to show off your personal style with accessories, jewelry, and whatever you’d like to add.

----------------------------------------------------

Special thanks to Style Pint for hosting's this month's PFC :D

This was actually a difficult challenge since it's the basic tee and jeans combo. I went through many outfits until I reached this combination. Again the main colour for this outfit is red haha... and since it's spring here in Canada (though the weather sure doesn't feel like it) I wanted to wear something that had a floral pattern on it and this vest was perfect. I am also in love with this bag... it's versatile and there are many ways to wear it (Y) as shown in the last 3 pictures. And I hate how my jeans look pitch black in these pictures, I blame the lighting in my room, it was really sunny so I had to close the curtains and I left the flash off :/ like it looks okay but those are not the colour of my jeans ahah.

enjoy! ^^









 

14 comments:

  1. I love the floral vest, Betty! It makes this outfit so much more interesting :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That vest is so spring-y and happy! Cute poses too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually think the "black" jeans goes well with the red shades throughout. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute flats! Love the flower print vest too. nice outfit for lounging about!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great floral vest! I love your poses and your facial expressesions, they're priceless! Thanks for participating! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL cute poses ;) Love seeing florals, makes me want to break out the spring wardrobe NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very unique outfit! great job on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're adorable. What a fun vest for spring. Great job on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute pair of flats you have on! I like how you wore a graphic tee underneath to add an unexpected twist to the feminine floral vest.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was struggling to find a tee, and I didn't think about wearing a graphic tee! I have plenty of those. Fun long vest!
    Check out my try at the PFC #6!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Floral! Spring! This outfit is so fun.
    That bag is cool and creative- 3 ways to wear it! How'd you ever find something like that?

    ReplyDelete
  12. @everyone
    thanks for all the lovely comments, i'm glad that the outfit worked well together ^^
    @ShortieK
    well i was lucky cause my friend doesn't use it anymore so she gave it to me :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute vest!! Just in time for spring! Nice bag btw.

    -Lor

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an old school vest! I LOVE IT SOoooOOO

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments <3
thanks for visiting, come again :]