Feb 22, 2011

lots of reading to do

*sighs*
I'm just doing my English homework, we're reading a book called "Northrop Frye" and its only 6 chapters but they're 6 lectures about literature and why it is important to us. Yeah, we have to answer questions for each chapter and we have a test on Friday. Ooh speaking of Friday, I have to take my grad picture on that day, it's after school and I have spare last period... so much time to kill @ - @ hopefully I won't get too bored. Hmm what else.. oh I'm planning to make my prom dress, yes with my own two hands :P lol I'm not sure of the colour yet but I think it will be either red or blue (Y) I have to go fabric hunting soon, anyways I'm going to get back to English... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments <3
thanks for visiting, come again :]