Feb 3, 2011

2011: year of the rabbit






        Kung Hei Fat Choi ^^ Happy Chinese & Lunar New Year 

I was suppose to do an outfit post but I was busy with homework so I'll just post them tomorrow. Anyways the first three pictures above are from Pacific Mall, that's their decoration for the main stage. It was so pretty that I had to take a picture of it :P and the last two are the Chinese Lucky Candy that's given out during this time. I love eating them but I use to not like it cause it was strawberry flavour but now I can't get enough of them. The candy signifies good luck and fortune to those who give it to you ^^ Ooh on another note, I got accepted to 2/5 programs that I applied for, but those were my 3rd and 4th choice. I'm still waiting for my 2 main programs, I hope I get accepted because the 2 that I got accepted for is only for 1 year and I feel that it should be longer than a year. But let's just hope for the best (Y). Also I'm going to try to write/type more properly, in my past posts I hardly capitalized "I" or any other word after a period and all you would see are words underlined with a red dotted line.. darn you spell check lol just joking. I also realized that when I'm typing these posts, most of the time it doesn't flow, like it's just random thoughts popping into my head and I'm just typing them as I go. Now I shall reread the post before clicking 'Publish Post' okay well I'm done for the day. Oh shoot, I just remembered that we're getting our report cards tomorrow T - T

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments <3
thanks for visiting, come again :]