Jun 23, 2010

i am done!!

yes i am finished with my exams!!! yay, now summer vacation starts for me... but i still have to go back to school for the grade 12 graduation, i'm going to miss them so much :( but i wish them good luck and have fun =] ... anyways i'm going to have to move out of my room in a few days... my relatives are coming from china and are going to be staying with us for a while, so i use the guest room to do my hwrk and there's so much stuff in this room that's mine. and i never thought that one day i'd have to move out of here... but i'm still in the process of cleaning.. almost done though. *sigh* so many things to do this summer, but one thing that i really want to do is sleep earlier.... the school year made me so stressed and i've lost so much sleep trying to finish CPT's and assignments. yeah so i'll be away from blogging for a while, but i'll try to update or blog randomly throughout the summer. that's it for today =] enjoy summer break everyone

                                                                     -betty;

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments <3
thanks for visiting, come again :]